Leominster, MA US
Our client is seeking qualified Utility Worker/Inspectors on 1st shift.
These are long term, temp to hire positions.
Schedule: 6:30am-3:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Starting Rate: $15.86
- Prepare detailed daily records/logs.
- Performs many manual functions, i.e. inspecting, packing, wrapping, trimming, labeling, operating machinery in order complete the final product.
- Reports any unsafe conditions and or alleged injuries immediately to Lead Person.
- Able to consistently perform inspection at 95% of standards.
Working Conditions: Working with machinery, tools, and wrapping material in addition to a seasonal hot and cold environment .
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to perform basic math equations
- Must have 20/20 vision or correctable vision.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have good or correctable vision and depth perception.
For immediate consideration please contact Chelsey at 978-798-1610