Leominster, MA US
Our client in Leominster MA is seeking Molding Operators to join their team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possesses the knowledge and understanding of the product line and basic differences in materials so as to be able to run any job in the Molding Department.
- Monitors products for quality standards and variations in order to consistently produce quality products
- Ensures enough raw material is added to injection molding machines in order to keep ongoing production moving
- Maintains necessary detailed records of product being molded
- Maintains necessary levels of supplies for the operators (i.e. racks, gloves)
- Operates as a molder as needed or as a relief operator for designated brakes
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations and reports any work related injuries or unsafe work conditions to Shift Lead Person or Department Manager.
- Stars up or shuts down own machine as needed. J. Performs daily maintenance on machine(s) including any auxiliary equipment for start up.
For immediate consideration please contact 978-798-1610 or visit 40 Spruce St Leominster, MA!