Mold Technicians- Immediate Openings!
Gardner, MA US
Local manufacturing company is seeking qualified Mold Technicians to join their team.
Schedule: 2nd & 3rd shifts available
- 2nd shift: 2:30PM – 11PM
- 3rd shift: 10:30PM-7AM
- Perform a variety of duties to set up molds in various types and sizes of molding machines to produce plastic products under the supervision of the Shift Supervisor.
- Perform all mold setting duties including, but not limited to:installation of molds
- clean platens
- correct length of knock-out pins
- sufficient and proper clamping
- proper tonnage applied to mold
- correct water supply connections
- correct pull-hydraulic and electrical set of safety bars and baffling of chute and/or conveyor
- dry cycle machine to check set up and assure that all safety mechanisms are in place
- Assist in diagnosing and correcting problems that can develop during production runs.
- Perform and/or assist in machine maintenance and repairs as required or directed.
- Request parts and equipment needed and furnish a complete description and name
Skills & Requirements:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to understand and work from written and/or verbal instruction.
- Must be able to fluently read, write and speak the English language.
- Must be able to lift and stack materials up to and in excess of 40lbs.
For immediate consideration please contact Chelsey or Barbara at 978-798-1610.