Lead Process Technician
Fitchburg, MA US
Our client is seeking Lead Process Technician to join their team! This is a temp to hire role that will offer years of growth.
Schedule: 11:00pm-7:00am (Monday-Friday)
- Act as leader for all operational activities on shift
- Set up all molding machines per schedule
- Work with Production Controller and Production Manger to schedule Injection Machines to meet customer deliverables
- Set up all auxiliary equipment needed for all jobs
- Set up and troubleshoot all injection molding machines during shift answering alarms
- Assure all documentation for Mold set up and job books are followed and filled out timely per frequency on Process Data Log Sheets
- Assure Line Clearance is being complete at end of every job
- Approve all employees timecards through time keeping software
- Perform daily IQMS Production Report By Shift with accuracy to cycles and labor approvals
- Assure coverage in all areas for time off call outs working with Production Manager
- Assures operational documentation is accurate
- Assure all Training is kept up to date for your direct reports in alignment with QT-9
- Must adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies
- Must have a basic understanding of quality management systems related to ISO 9001
- Assist Operations Manager with plans, implements, and maintains employee performance review, compensation, development, and disciplinary programs
- Selection, training, development, and organization of operational staff to perform and meet operational responsibilities and objectives
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-5 + years in an Operational, Quality or Manufacturing lead position is required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret manufacturing, quality, financial and general business reporting.
- Ability to generate clear and concise documents, reports, and correspondence.
- Ability to make presentations to small or large groups of employees, customers, suppliers, public or top management.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts with respect to part geometry, probability and statistics, and financial reports.
- ISO 9001 management and implementation experience is desired.
- Proficiency in the use of computer-based ERP systems is required.
- Strong verbal and written and communication skills required. Must be capable of generating / editing clear and concise procedures, policies, and flow charts.
For immediate consideration please contact Barbara at 978-798-1610.