Leominster, MA 01453 US
NOW HIRING! Inventory Control Associates in Littleton, MA.
Long term, temp to hires positions with a growing company that will offer years of growth.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (7:00am-3:30pm, overtime on Saturdays as needed)
Pay Rate: $17.00-$20.00 (depending on experience)
The Inventory Control Associate is responsible for all assigned tasks within their designated warehouse zone relating to inventory control, including maintaining inventory counts and communicating inventory needs and status to Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigates and resolves inventory related to Pick Shorts
- Uses Count Program to count and resolve inventory in Pick Locations
- Reports various issues that may have a negative effect on inventory integrity within the facility
- Makes various inventory adjustment transactions to correct inventory
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Language: English or bilingual
- Must be able to read/write/speak English
- Must have general computer knowledge (windows and email)
- Reliable personal means of transportation
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
For immediate consideration please contact Barbara at 978-798-1610