Worcester, MA 01603 US
- Drives sit-down and stand-up forklifts, and other industrial vehicles such as cherry-pickers and automated pallet jacks as needed.
- Moves hazardous materials.
- Maintains clean work area.
- Pallet building and pallet picks.
- Loads goods onto conveyer belts.
- Stacks crates, pallets, lumber, or other material.
- To be a safe operator and to ensure that the operation of the forklift is in accordance with the company’s forklift rules.
- To meet the physical demands of the job including;
- Employee must be capable of working a 10-hour day.
- Employee must be able to stand for long periods of time while monitoring equipment or completing required tasks.
- Must frequently use hand(s) for repetitive movement single grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Must frequently bend, twist, squat, climb, and reach.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.