Business Development Manager
Worcester, MA 01603 US
Expert Staffing is experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking a Business Development/Account Manager.
The primary responsibility is leading the development of new business by initiating the sales process with prospective clients by scheduling appointments with decision-makers and decision-influencers within a prospective client company, and ultimately securing the business relationship.
The Business Development will analyze the prospective client's needs, build custom staffing solutions, and deliver recommendations through presentations. Additional expectations are to maintain and manage client and prospect data in our sales force automation tools, and pro-actively seek new opportunities by telemarketing, making cold calls, and acquiring referrals. This position will report to the VP of Business Development.
Ideal candidates will possess the following Leadership Competencies:
- Communicate clearly and concisely to all levels -- from front line employees to senior executives
- Motivate others in the tenacious pursuit of financial results
- Support positive relationships (internally and externally) for the benefit of the organization and inspires others to do the same
- Must have previous sales experience in the Staffing Industry
- Aggressive prospecting (cold calls)
- Exceptional presentation and closing skills
- Demonstrated success in new business development to our core business, but also work with leadership to open new lines of business
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic
- Relationship building/People skills
- Self-motivated with a "Can do" attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- B2B sales experience required
Expert Staffing offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a generous commission plan. Our benefits include 80% company paid health insurance.